Our expertise in the jury’s decision …
On March 21, 2017, the NEPTUN WATER PRICE was awarded for the tenth time to illustrate the importance of the water resource for life, the environment, the economy, art and society.
764 submissions in five categories have been submitted for selection:
WasserGLOBAL: 15, WasserFORSCHT: 24, WasserKREATIV: 121, WasserWien: 433, WasserpreisGEMEINDE: 171
RIOCOM, represented by Albert Schwingshandl, is very pleased being part of the expert jury in the category WasserFORSCHT and to support this exciting selection process with our expertise.
We congratulate all winners!
And especially, the winning project EO4 in the category WasserFORSCHT, which has developed an innovative online service for farmers to support the irrigation decision of their fields.
• WasserGLOBAL: Rainwater creates a future! Thomas Haunschmid, CARE Austria
• WasserFORSCHT: EO4 Water, Francesco Vuolo, Vienna’s University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences
• WasserKREATIV: Social Pool, Alfredo Barsuglia
• WasserpeisGEMEINDE: Water Hiking Trail Krieglach, Municipality of Krieglach
• WasserWien: “Swans in the old Danube”, Thomas Haider
More details about the projects can be found here.